Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can only be submitted through the workshop website.
- All abstract submitters should be prepared to present the abstract as poster presentation. Abstract presenters that would like to be considered for presenting an oral communication can indicate their preference in the appropriate box on the online abstract submission form.
- Authors of abstracts selected for oral communications will be required to give a presentation of 10 minutes
- Authors of abstracts selected for poster presentation will be required to set up their poster in a dedicated area.
- The maximum size of poster boards is 100 cm × 140 cm.
- All abstracts submitted will be compiled into the workshop's book of abstract.